My Baby Shower Shop
Safari or zoo theme baby showers are designed with animals and nature in mind. This adorable vintage giraffe planter has added beauty with artist designed, paper crafted tropical trees depicting the days spent roaming through the zoo. An attention grabbing centerpiece for a zoo theme baby shower. It incorporates animals, nature and neutral colors that suit boys and girls.
In My Baby Shower Shop’s collection, the adorable, vintage giraffe planter has a honey brown tone that gives the animal so much of its natural details. The two palm trees are hand crafted from cardboard and cardstock with wood grain textures to make them more realistic. “BABY” banner between both trees to showcase as a centerpiece for the shower. After the shower, use as nursery decor to compliment a safari or zoo theme baby room.
The matching invitations carry the design with wood grain textures, palm tree and baby giraffe enjoying the leaves on the palm tree. The favor bags are cardstock with the same design. On the back, “Welcome Baby sweetness unlimited.”
Safari Decoration Ideas: Choose any animal you enjoy or add a combo of jungle animals to design the decorations around.
- Add animal print fabric as a table cover for a much richer appeal and compliments the party supply set.
- Display the centerpiece – My Baby Shower Shop Vintage Giraffe Planter. Or choose any safari or zoo animal as the main focus.
- Play safari music while guests enjoy the baby shower.
- If the nursery currently has some of this theme started, temporarily set them out as decorations around the party area.
- Large green fronds or tropical leaves either real, silk or paper for table tops or over doorways and on the front door.
- Add Canvas Images of animals from your local zoo (low cost decoration when you print them out at Sam’s club, while making a BIG impression.
Safari and Zoo Party Supplies:
- Plates, napkins and flatware can be in earth tone colors, or childlike zoo animal designs. If you have bamboo or other wooden dishes, use those, as they represent the trees.
- Invitations, favor bags, food labels, cupcake papers and thank you cards can all coordinate with your decorations.
Safari Baby Shower Food:
- An adorable cake in earth tones and one or multiple safari animals displayed, with an inner cake layer of animal print, tree fronds or an animal image. Add a chocolate filling.
- Chips in various colors, dip.
- Tropical trail mixes are a perfect healthy snack for guests.
- Nature store bought, “Endangered Species” Candy bars. The image on the packaging already gives it the Safari look, or add decorated paper wrappers that match the theme.
- Brown and green candies in wooden bowls or bamboo serving dishes.
- BBQ meats and picnic style foods like finger sandwiches, ribs, chicken wings or wild game meat.
- Add cups of potato salad as sides.
- Vegetable stalks in cups look like jungle vegetation
- Fruit trees are an awesome display and healthy snack for guests.
4 Exclusive Baby Shower Games by My Baby Shower Shop plus traditional games to play.
- Safari Animal Spot the Spots Game – Exclusive game (c) 2014
- Baby Food Jar Surprise Game – Exclusive game (c) 2014
- Zoo Animals Speedy Name Game – Exclusive game (c) 2014
- Who Is Hiding the Safari Animal? – Door Prize Game – Exclusive game (c) 2014
- Baby Animals when you list the adult animal name and guests list the baby name, “cat = kitten”.
- Word Scramble of animal names
- Instead of diaper a baby, diaper a stuffed zoo animal
- Name the animal songs or nursery rhymes
To get the most current visual ideas for your safari theme baby showers, check out our Pinterest board for inspiration.